Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Every cookie begins with a single sift.

I love to cook. I've always loved to cook. I can remember so fondly helping my grandmother make macaroni and cheese for a big family supper. But what I have truly become passionate about is baking. So here I am...on a quest to find the best recipes (according to me) for all things baked. Cookies, cakes, pies, cookies, breads...did I mention cookies? Anyways, I have two children who will be helping me bake all the recipes. They will also be helping me taste test, along with my husband and his super fine tuned taste buds. It should be an exciting, and tasty adventure!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Sooooo Glad that you started blogging!!!!! I will try to find some yummy baking recipes, although we both know that I don't bake, but ya know. Anyway, do you remember my blog address? If not it's evansfampartyof5.blogspot.com
Keep me posted on what's going on with you guys and all the fun school stuff Henry will be doing. Love ya, Christina